The Challenger 1000 with Bluetooth now boasts 80% longer battery life, 60% more amplifier power and includes a convenient USB-stick digital recorder and player. The Chiayo Challenger 1000D is perfect for any public address or speaking application indoors or outdoors with or without mains power. A portable PA you can take anywhere in New Zealand.
Six reasons why the Challenger 1000 is our most popular PA System:
1) Powerful: The 200 watt amplifier and 2 way 10″ American Speaker mean it is suitable for music and speech to small or large groups (1000 sq metres) or over 350 people.
2) Versatile: easy for people to operate, they are used in shopping centres, weddings, corporate events and meetings, school halls, outdoor events and demonstrations, mobile aerobics, Zumba and fitness sound, sports fields and pool areas. Witness how simple it is to use in an Edwards’ tutorial for school children!
3) Customisable: BlueTooth Receiver, Record speech to mp3 and playback on USB/SD input, wireless mic receiver built in and options to add more wireless microphone receivers and a wireless repeater.
4) Portable: Built-in trolley with retractable handle make it easy to move around. You can connect cord microphones, iPods, iPhones and portable music players as needed and operate with or without mains power. They are rugged and built to last.
5) Expandable: extend coverage easily by connecting extra speakers, or with the wireless repeater system which links to extension speakers up to 250 feet / 80 metres away.
6) Reliable: it uses the IrDA wireless microphone sync system for greater flexibility and reliability – offering 100 channels of wireless microphone reception on NZ legal frequencies.
Download the Flyer (pdf) or watch the video
Wireless receiver, Digital recorder & player, Bluetooth, 624