T's & C's
• FREE gift applies to orders over $1,000 and is to be selected from either JRC H47 ELFIE Drone, Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) or SWISS PEAK ACTION CAMERA SET. Colours, styles and brands may vary. We reserve the right to substitute your gift item if your first choice is unavailable. Limited to one gift per customer NOT per order, per customer. Your gift will be dispatched with your order to the address supplied, although we reserve the right to send the gift separately at a later date if deemed necessary by us.
• *15% discount applies to selected items see here for the complete range.
FREE GIFT OFFER & 15% OFF DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS.
Offer ends 28th February 2019
Whether ordering by fax, phone or email the following details are required:
- Code number and description of product (the code number is clearly printed in the catalogue).
- Quantity required.
- Delivery address.
- An order number or the name of the authorised person ordering.
- Date delivery required if not immediate.
PRODUCT SUBSTITUTION & BACK ORDERS
We aim to be in-stock of all products all of the time however because we have such a wide range this can sometimes be difficult to achieve. If we are out of stock of any item that you order, we reserve the right to substitute that product where possible with another product that is of the same or better type and quality, for the same price. If we can’t substitute the product we can place it on back order if you request us to do so.
BACK-ORDER FREIGHT CHARGE POLICY
Back-orders will attract our normal freight charge per back-order delivery.
- We have a huge range of products, and it is difficult to be in stock of all items, all of the time and sometimes we may need to “back-order” an item that you want which is temporarily out of stock.
- If you have multiple back-ordered items, to minimize freight costs to you, we will do our best to “consolidate” your back-orders and send in one delivery.
- If you are not happy with our back-order freight charge policy, you are welcome to cancel any back-orders you have with us and re-order once we are back in stock.
Prices are effective from 01 April 2019. All prices stated include GST and are in New Zealand dollars. We aim to maintain our prices throughout the year, however if absolutely necessary we reserve the right to amend prices without notice for any reason. Updated prices will be published on our website as they occur. If you order a product for which we have increased the price, we will aim to advise you of the new price prior to processing your order. We generally won’t advise you of any price reductions however.
PLEASE NOTE: Sports Distributors WILL NOT honour incorrect pricing on our site due to a technical fault(s) that is outside of our control or ability to fix immediately. Any order placed under a fault(s) will be refunded, cancelled or held until the difference has been paid in full.
STANDARD FREIGHT CHARGES
|NORTH ISLAND||NORTH ISLAND RURAL||SOUTH ISLAND||SOUTH ISLAND RURAL|
(U3kg &/or shoebox size)
(Orders up to $1,000)
FREE FREIGHT ON ORDERS OVER $1000
ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES
|NORTH ISLAND||NORTH ISLAND RURAL||SOUTH ISLAND||SOUTH ISLAND RURAL|
|HIGH JUMP CROSS BAR||$35.00||$42.50||$50.00||$57.50|
(Dangerous goods charge)
|TABLE TENNIS TABLES||$50.00||$57.50||P.O.A||P.O.A|
|AVARO PORTABLE NETBALL GOAL||$15.00||$22.50||P.O.A||P.O.A|
|AVARO PORTABLE BASKETBALL GOAL||$35.00||$42.50||P.O.A||P.O.A|
BULKY FREIGHT CHARGE
We reserve the right to charge additional freight costs for any of the following reasons:
*Orders that are bulky, heavy, odd-shaped, require special or excessive packaging and/or transport e.g. dangerous goods (starting gun caps), and are to be delivered to remote and/or Rural Deliveries and/or special deliveries e.g. weekend and/or urgent overnight (if available) etc, and if it is expected that your order will consist of multiple back-orders for which you have agreed with us.
We will aim to provide you accurate freight quotes when required.
For clarification, the Greater Auckland area is defined as being bounded by Pukekohe and Orewa.
Fast delivery of your order is our top priority. We aim to dispatch your order either the same or next business day.
- Should there be any problem with delivery of your order please contact us and we will track the courier consignment number.
- Please contact us immediately if any items are damaged in transit and/or if we have under or over supplied you with product.
- PLEASE NOTE: Damaged made to order items must be noted on consignment note at time of delivery.
No claim for damaged made to order items will be accepted if not noted upon delivery.
No claim for missing or lost made to order items will be accepted after 5 days from the date of invoicing.
- All balls will be supplied deflated, unless otherwise requested – inflated balls may attract additional freight charge.
- We are not liable for late deliveries caused for reasons beyond our control.
Payment for account holders should be made on the 20th of the month following purchase. Schools and all other Government funded educational institutes are automatically eligible for an account. Other clients must apply on a Pasgaard Sports Distributors credit application form.
Orders other than those on account should be accompanied by credit card details. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card information.
REFUNDS FOR PAYMENTS ERRORS
If you have made a payment in error, you should contact us within 2 days explaining the reasons for your payment error.
We will investigate your claim within 5 working days and refund all or part of your payment if it is determined to our satisfaction that it was a genuine payment error.
The majority of our products are guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturing defect and some products may carry longer manufacturing warranties. Product warranties are void if the item has in our opinion had excessive use and/or used in a way for which it was not intended.
- If for any reason you wish to return any products, you are required to complete a “Return Authority” form, available on our website or by contacting us. All applicable information must be stated on this form and be returned with the items. We reserve the right to replace, refund or credit your account for any returned product.
- Goods returned for reasons other than Manufacturing Defect must be returned within 15 working days, in original packaging and in saleable condition. Damaged or used product will not be accepted for credit or exchanged. Please provide proof of purchase with all returns.
- Freight costs to return and re-send any replacement items may be your responsibility unless otherwise agreed by us. We may credit or refund you some or all freight costs if we are satisfied that in our opinion it is our responsibility to do so.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
- Damaged items must be noted on consignment note at the time of delivery. No claim for damaged items will be accepted if not noted upon delivery. No claim for missing or lost items will be accepted after 5 working days from the date of the invoiced order.
PRODUCTS MADE TO ORDER
We cannot accept cancellation for any specially manufactured products once they have commenced production. This particularly relates to garments. We will not accept any responsibility for team clothing garments that are commercially laundered or where washing instructions are not followed. Please consult us with regard to sizes if you are in any doubt as we cannot exchange any team garments that are specially made to your order, specifications and sizes. We will not accept product returns for made to order products, unless they are faulty or do not conform to specifications.
We aim to ensure all published pricing and information is correct, however we are not liable for any inaccuracies, except where provided by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Product designs and colours may change without notice. We are not liable for late deliveries caused for reasons beyond our control.