Is this product in stock?
If a product is out of stock it will be greyed out in its category or it will state that on its product page.
How do I choose what size racket/ball/athletic weight to buy for myself or my child?
To find all our size guides please click here
You will find information on a range of products that we stock, please do bear in mind that this is just a guide.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Normally 1-2 days for North Island and 3-4 days for South Island Orders. If you live rurally then you will need to allow an additional 2-3 days.
*Please bear in mind that this is a guide and we have no control over what is happening in the courier network once this leaves our premises.
What is the difference between a courier order and a transport order?
A courier order is less than 25kg and is small enough to fit into a courier van. A transport order is everything over 25kg (single item), is oversize or bulky. Transport items typically take longer to arrive and my need extra equipment to unload.
How do I return an order?
Please get in touch with us and we will advise.
Phone: 0800 656 735
How do I use a coupon?
Coupons are applied at the cart stage and not at checkout.
- Click on the cart icon – top right hand corner
- Select view cart
- Enter your code where it says coupon code
- click apply coupon
- You will see when this has been applied on the right hand side under the subtotal labeled as ‘Discount’
What are SD Dollars and how do I use them?
SD Dollars are our online rebate system. This works out to 8% of the total value of your order exclusive of shipping costs. When redeeming on future orders SD$1 = $1NZD
We are a School and have an account. How do I make an online order?
- Register using your school e-mail address
- Add your items to your cart
- Click on the shopping cart (top right corner)
- To enter a coupon code or redeem SD Dollars click on view cart
- Proceed to checkout – red button
- Check your billing details, including your delivery address are correct
- Select Purchase order and enter your PO number – this is your internal reference number, if your school does not use these you could enter your name or department.
Please note – This is a mandatory field
- Tick that you have read the terms and condition – after reading them!
- Then select Place Order
Do you have a sales rep that can come out and see us?
How can I delete my account and associated data?
Please contact Sports Distributors via E-mail
If the answer you are looking for is not here please do not hesitate to get in touch with us:
0800 656 735